Wednesday, January 9, 2008

We love to sing

"Sing a song with me, Mommy"
This morning I was changing Anja's diaper.  She was getting annoyed, so I began singing "ABCDEFG..." then all of a sudden...I heard Carter's voice.  He sang with me to the end of the song.  Anja calmed right down.  
Then I watched the kids play in Anja's room.  We got our Parent's drum set out.  Carter beat the drums, I had a random noise maker, as did Anja.  Carter started beating the drums and he told us what to sing.  We went from 'Deck the Hall's to 'BINGO' to 'Hinges' to 'Old McDonald' (where Carter would call out which animal to sing when we arrived at that point in the song).  And Carter would sing right along with me...only missing a few words here and there.  Oh, how we love to sing!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I'm glad you finally jumped on the blog thing! It was fun to see the pics. Your kids are so cute and grown up. I can totally hear Carter singing. He still reminds me a lot of Owen:) We miss you guys.