Monday, May 25, 2009

We Made It!

We just wanted to let all of our friends and family members know that we made it to Oregon. Hooray! Thanks to the help of my parents and Clinton's parents...we were able to make the 3,000 mile trip...in good fashion...and with relative ease. (though I never want to drive across Nebraska and Wyoming ever again). We are visiting family now and are loving our new house.
We REALLY miss our friends from Hershey. In more ways than one is Hershey 'the sweetest place one earth.' Love to you all!

7 comments:

jenni said...

yeah!!! send me your new address and I will send you a cd with the pictures on it. I am done finally!

Stephanie said...

YEAH!!!!! When do we get to see you and your family?

Bridget said...

So glad you made it safely! Now, onto a new chapter of your life...residency! Good luck with that. :)

E said...

Miss you! Take pics of hte house so I can drool:)

eden&mike said...

Glad you made it safely. Zach told me today that Carter wasnt in class. This started the discussion about moving and getting a new house and new friends. But, I said "we will always keep our old friends too!". Miss you guys!

Jason and Rachel said...

So excited to meet you guys! Welcome to Portland and hopefully we can catch up soon. You are just right around the corner. :)

Lindsey said...

When do we get to see you? I was looking through your posts and I want to learn some of those cute preK songs....continetns/oceans and the planets songs. It would help me to stay smarter than my kiddos! ;) Love you!