Monday, September 7, 2009

Mommy in Training

Anja likes to get our her kitchen things, set her baby up, and proceed to feed her baby. She loves taking care of her babies. It is darling to watch. When Fischer was a little baby she loved to help care for him. Anja likes having her own room so that she can play house and not have the boys toys around.

Here is Anja taking a bite for herself, and I'll admit...when I would feed my babies, I would have a snack of my own too!

A great sister momemnt...letting her brother get in on the action. I was happy to see Anja letting Fischer participate in the 'play house' game. Great job sharing!



A video of Anja and Fischer eating pretend food together.

2 comments:

Lois said...

So fun, did you rearrange the room? Just love seeing how cute my grandchildren are. Thanks, Gram

Anonymous said...

join me in bed we can practice making a baby, perfect age