Monday, October 12, 2009

Eloise, Little Ballerina, and a Hair Cut

Anja's New OutfitFor her birthday, Anja got a new outfit from Mom and Dad.
After she put it on, she reminded me of a little girl...Eloise.
Maybe no one else thinks so, but during and after the photo shoot,
I thought, blond hair, sweater, skirt, knee highs, hair clips...
yes I do think she looks like Eloise in this outfit.


Anja began Creative Movement at a local dance studio in Portland.
She LOVES it!!!
She gets to do ballet and tap in the class.
Every class she is required to have her hair in a bun,
wear her light blue leotard, and pink tights.
She gets so excited!
Last week the class performed for us,
she did a wonderful job.
I love that Anja loves ballet!!!



I gave our little Fischer his First Haircut
(technically his second...because he had such long hair around 6 months)
He did really well...and by my own admission...I think I did too!

8 comments:

Kim said...

yes....cute, cute, cute and terrific haircut! Grandpa Fred would agree!

The Hulls said...

Oh how fun! She looks so cute all ready for her dance class! Yes, and good job of Fischer's haircut! He's a handsome little boy!

None said...

Lexi! Anja is soo adorable! I wish I could see her get excited for dance and be at all of her classes! And of course Fischer is soo cute! I love it!

Thompson Family said...

lexi - your kids are so stinkin' cute!!!

Stephanie said...

I love that you have a little girl that loves to dance! Do we have a little Lexi in the making?!? Fischer is so darn cute. All your kids have the cutest dimples. BTW who is Eloise? Excuse me for my ignorance:)

Stephanie said...

ok after looking back on Fischer's one year picture I have to tell you you DID do a great job cutting his hair. I am horrible at cutting hair.

jenni said...

so cute! she totally looks like Eloise, I love that story.

Anonymous said...

look how fat her pu--y is, love her lips showing through her leotard