Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch aka Sauvie Island


The Saturday before Halloween, we went to Sauvie Island "The Pumpkin Patch" as a family.
The kids had a great time.Fischer is such a cute farmer boy.

On the hay ride to the pumpkins. Alexis felt like she was going to fall off....so she held on to Clinton the whole time. It was really muddy, very big ruts for the tractor to drive through.

Carter picked a great little pumpkin (only $1).
Tons and tons of pumpkins...nearly as far as the eye could see.

Carter and Anja on top of the tall tall tall hay pyramid.
They had fun climbing all over this.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute shots! I thought about you as I dressed my girls for Halloween...I put your witch costume to use...THANKS!

The Hulls said...

Very cute pictures! I love the last one of Carter and Anja! We sure miss you guys!

PS Happy late Birthday!!! I'm so sorry I didn't call you on your birthday... I really did remember! I try to call you this week!

jenni said...

so I was pumped to leave you a comment about how cute your kids are and then I read it was your birthday which I knew was in November but but but DANG IT. sorry!! your kids are still awesome! I just emailed you for your cell number, I have it wrong. anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Katie Houston said...

STOP IT! You're kids are SO DANG CUTE!!! You have the cutest family on planet earth. Anja's little beanie? GET OUT OF HERE!

E said...

we didn't make it this year...I was so sad:(