Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Aarrrrhhh!!

Fischer the Pirate
Fischer loves to be like his big brother. Carter got a pirate set from Oma and Opa's trip to Disneyland...and it came with an eye patch.
It baffles me how quickly kids grow and Fischer has been no exception. He is my baby and yet each day he seems to act more and more like a toddler. Makes sense since he is almost 2 years old! He is funny, talkative, inquisitive, and LOVES his older siblings. Everyday after his nap he wakes up and says, "CarterAnja." No mistake...he says them consecutively to where they sound like one word. He wants to know where they are, so he can play too.
We love our little Fischer!


4 comments:

jenni said...

cutest pirate ever! is that your new camera? it takes really clear videos

Katie Houston said...

I. Love. Your. Children. I wish I lived closer so I could be their favorite person (next to mom and dad of course).

Sharla said...

I miss you all! What an adorable pirate! Thanks for the new posts!

Thompson Family said...

BEAUTIFUL family!! (Anya looks JUST like you - p.s.)