Monday, July 16, 2012

Life in New Hampshire

We are settling in.  Getting used to the humid weather.  Sweating a lot.  And really liking it here.  The kids love their new beds.  I love that my room is bigger than in  Portland (a great step up).  I'm liking my kitchen...it has a great feel to it.  As soon as I find my camera...I think it's in one of the 4 boxes I haven't unpacked yet...I will post some good pictures of the house.  I want to thank my parents for all the amazing help they gave my family.  Hours and hours and hours and hours of cleaning.  And my dad spent hours and hours and hours of putting furniture together in hot, humid, and un-air conditioned rooms!  My parents are FABULOUS!!  Love and miss them a ton.  So until my camera appears (within the next week)...

1 comment:

Kim said...

We miss you all so much....glad you will be posting more pictures, and we absolutely adore the picture of the children visiting Millie for the first time...love that Fischer is so happy looking at you being on Cloud Nine!
Love, Mom and Dad....