Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our Photo Attempt

We tried to take pictures today in our festive outfits. This is how it turned out...

We told the kids to wave Merry Christmas. Anja decided to look at her hand.

Again, we told them to wave...but we got this picture instead.


We told the kids to smile at the camera...all they wanted to do was give Fischer LOTS of attention.

K...smile at the camera. We think Anja is looking at the wall.

Smile. Anja makes classic silly face and Carter is playing with a green necklace.
Yeah...our 3 1/2 month old listened...'smile Fischer'...Hooray!

Merry Christmas!

*It should be noted that we know Carter's tie is OUTSIDE his shirt. He likes to wear it that way, so everyone can see it. Way to set the style...C-Boy.

4 comments:

jenni said...

Hi Morgans! we miss you! Man you all are good lookin'!! We have 18 inches of snow here!!! insane!

lisa said...

How cute! Those kiddos make me smile.

Bridget said...

I was wondering if the tie on the outside was a new style I was unaware of! I was ready to send my boys to church that way this Sunday. Ha! Love the pics...so glad we have this way to stay in touch.

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you answered the question about the tie too. I figured it was just something Carter likes:) Isaiah likes his tie off and hung up in his closet. Everytime he complains about it choking him I remind him that I have to wear a skirt every Sunday and be cold for 3 hours!