Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Alexis is 27!!!

On November 5th, I turned 27. It was a fabulous day! I got to exercise, hang out with Clinton (he had the whole day off from work...talk about his schedule working out), go shopping with my mom, Kim, and then go out for a special dinner with Clinton. Then...my sister, Holly came in from Provo to visit Astoria for the weekend, so Clinton and I picked her and her roommate up from the airport, brought them back to the house, and everyone sang 'Happy Birthday' to me and ate the delicious German Chocolate Cake that Clinton made for me.
WHAT AN AMAZING DAY!!!


me waiting for my cakeClinton bringing the cake and everyone singing

Fischer, Alexis, Kim, & Clinton
I want to give a special thank you to my mom for all she does. Thanks for helping my family as we have made the transition to Portland!

6 comments:

Jason and Rachel said...

You deserved every minute of it Alexis! :) So glad Clinton had the day off!! Love your Christmas family picture!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe you are 27 and I am 28. I still think you are much more mature than me. I enjoyed talking to you the other day and seriously I hope I see you soon.

Jill said...

Oh to be 27 again! :) No wonder you were always calling me old... just teasing! I hope you had a great birthday...you look great by the way!

The Hulls said...

Happy late Birthday! I'm glad you had a fun day!

E said...

ummm I did remember to call you and you never called back!! WE need to catch up!

Katie Houston said...

Happy birthday INCREDIBLY late. Your family is adorable as always!