Monday, April 12, 2010

"LLLLLAAAAAA" We're Back Online!

....not that we were ever off-line....it's that I wasn't posting anything on the blog. After several "Lexi you need to post something" comments from my lovely family and friends...here we are!

This is our St. Patrick's Day festivities. Easter has not been uploaded to the computer. After my camera broke on Christmas morning...I bought a new camera, but the love for my old is still strong, I don't always feel like uploading my pictures. So, it's time to get with the program and HERE WE ARE!

The kids and I made Rainbow Cupcakes using my DeMarle Molds (I'm a rep for the company and LOVE LOVE LOVE them...I'll post more info on that later) Here the boys are with their crazy morning hair and the six bowls of colored cupcake batter. Anja with the batter, after it is in the molds.
The perfect cupcake. It came out of the mold that way (no butter, spray, or liners)
Anja at a playgroup eating her cupcake.
And here are my Crazy Morgan Kids on St. Patrick's Day, wearing their fun holiday apparel!

9 comments:

jenni said...

I thought what the heck I will check and see that there are still no Morgan updates, WRONG! I love Fischer! he has grown!

None said...

Yes! Good job Lexi!! I'm so proud..you finally posted again...now lets not make this habit of long periods of absences! Get those Easter pictures up there soon...or I'm not coming to see you!!...jk...just put 'em up there! :)

Jason and Rachel said...

LOVE the cupcake idea and will steal if for sure!!! That is when I get my own set of DeMarle Molds!

Jana said...

Welcome back!

Kellie Jean said...

I LOVE those cupcakes!

The Hulls said...

Woohoo!! I'm glad you're back! Love the pictures... and when did Fischer get so old?!?!

eden&mike said...

Wow, Fischer is growing up so fast. I hardley recognized him. Glad to see your back to posting. Miss you all!

Bridget said...

Lexi! I meant to tell you how great of a job you and Liz did on putting on the Timmerman reunion! It was so much fun and so wonderful to see the second cousins playing with each other. Thanks for putting in time and effort to keep us all close. Love you!

Bridget said...

P.S. You need to check out my blog since it has the CUTEST pic of Carter!