Sunday, January 31, 2010

Helping in the Kitchen

Carter, Anja, and Fischer LOVE cantaloupe.
These kids could eat it everyday.
A couple of days ago we decided to have a breakfast dinner.
They kids LOVE pancakes too!
So I started cutting up the cantaloupe and Carter asked if he could help.
He got out a plastic knife and started cutting the cantaloupe (something he's done a couple of times before).
While he was cutting, Fischer decided to help too....Help himself to some cantaloupe!
Yes, Fischer kept taking pieces Carter was cutting and he truly stuffed his face full.
It was so funny to watch.
Thanks for the help in the kitchen boys!

3 comments:

The Hulls said...

Haha!! What good helpers you have! MMM... that cantaloupe looks yummy!

Stephanie said...

Lexi, it's been waaay too long since I have seen or talked with you. I did get to see Zach and Chels about a month ago. When can I see you and the fam?

Natalie said...

That is so cute! I just got done catching up on your blog. IT sounds like you are doing great. It is so nice you are by family during this busy time. I also loved reading about the nutcracker experience. You kids are getting so big. It's fun to see all the pics but especially ficher since I never even got to meet him.