Monday, January 25, 2010

My One Month Off

Ok, so one day I'm going to print this blog and when I do, I'm going to wonder what happened to one month of our lives. Well, on Christmas morning, the kids got up, Clinton wasn't home from the night shift yet and I went out to grab my camera. As I reached for the camera on the mantle, my hand bumped it and it fell to the ground. I picked it up, turned it on, and then....nothing. My beautiful camera was broken. I used my iphone to take pictures that morning.
Needless to say I wanted and needed a new camera. During the first week of January I looked for, found, and purchased a new canon camera. I've been using and enjoying it. Even with a new camera to take lots of pictures, we have been doing lots of fun things, I just haven't taken the time to blog. So here I am...blogging again....

No comments: