Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Haircut Day

While my friend Jana was over today, we started talking about cutting Anja's hair...what it might look like with a little trim.  Well, Jana gave me the haircut bug...because after she left and we ate lunch, I really wanted to cut Anja's hair.  So I took a picture to start (because this was her FIRST hair cut) and a picture to finish.  She sat so still...after I took a little more off than anticipated...but it still turned out cute.
And then I thought...I'll cut Carter's hair too and it was a big deal because he let me use the clippers on the side parts.  Check out all the hair on his shoulders...lots of hair!  This picture was taken right before I finished the final touches.
Anja before her first haircut.
Anja after her first haircut.  She said she wants to grow out her bangs...so we didn't cut them today.
The back of Anja's hair.
Right after we finished.  She REALLY likes it!
Yeah--my 2 1/2 year old got her first haircut!

3 comments:

Lois said...

Great job Lexi, I'm so proud of you.

Jana said...

It looks soooo good! I love it!!!

None said...

Thats just the cutest thing!