Monday, April 6, 2009

Too Long

I took Fischer to his well-child check-up today.  Bright and early at 8:20AM...Carter, Anja, Fischer, and I were all waiting in the doctors office.  The nurse measured and weighed Fischer; I was trying to help her and keep the other two occupied.  The doctor came in, asked questions about Fischer, told me his height and weight again, said they looked great.  Then she said, "Let me check something on your car seat here." (as I had it sitting next to the exam table).  "Oh" she said, lifting the seat to the exam table, "Fischer is actually too long for this car seat.  He is 27.5" and the max height is 26"."  OK...where were we.  Oh yes, our other two didn't move to a rear facing car seat until about 9 months...Fischer is 7 months.   Grow Fischer Grow! :)

No comments: