Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Future Fisherman!

Fischer and Opa...posing with the fish.  This kid is gonna love the ocean!  We are predicting he's gonna be a future fisherman!  He already loves the water.  He went swimming in Aunt Evelyn and Uncle Bill's pool every time Carter and Anja went.  He just loved it!
Look at all those great salmon...great too because everyone got their limits!  The salmon made for a yummy dinner!
Cool Cousins...Carter and Anja loved playing with Dietrich and Eliza.  Every day they wanted to play with them, which is great!  It's so fun when kids get along and have fun!  Carter kept saying, 'Mom, I want to have a play day with Dieder.'  It was so cute!
All the kids watching Greg clean the fish.  The had fun watching.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I heard about the cousin play date. I was so jealous! I can't stand being so far away from family. I will help you in any way if you do the Timmerman reunion. I'm sure a lot of people are willing to help!